Thursday, November 15th
“Give to the Max Day has become a Minnesota giving holiday,” said Jake Blumberg, executive director of GiveMN. “For 24 hours, thousands of organizations and individuals rally to support amazing and important causes that make Minnesota a great place to live, work and play.
- Since its inception in 2009, nonprofits and schools have raised nearly $200 million through GiveMN.org.
- More than 10,000 organizations fundraise for their causes on GiveMN.org.
- More than 300,000 individuals who have made donations on GiveMN.org.
- Give to the Max Day 2017 raised $20.6 million in 24 hours for thousands of organizations.
- Give to the Max Day 2018 marks the 10th anniversary of the annual giving event.
GiveMN has given away nearly $2 million in prizes to hundreds of nonprofits and schools in the first ten years of Give to the Max Day.