Your gift makes an impact!
Join the many people who believe, just like you, in a future that brims with possibility. Together we can create excellence, joy and a more equitable world!
1. Give online.
2. Become a Sustaining Member by giving a recurring gift.
3. Call 651-690-1588 to donate by phone.
4. Mail your donation. Send your check payable to St. Paul Ballet: 655 Fairview Ave N., St Paul 55104.
5. Shop on Amazon Smile! Do you shop on Amazon? Support SPB through Amazon Smile! At no cost to you, Amazon Smile will donate 0.5% of your purchases to St. Paul Ballet!
6. Donate through Giving Assistant when you shop at select stores!
Thank you for supporting St Paul Ballet!
Sarah Leismer, Board Chair“I support St. Paul Ballet because I believe in the mission of breaking down barriers to excellent dance education and performance and have seen the positive impact SPB has on our kids and our community.
Together, we can break down physical, emotional, and intellectual barriers so that everyone feels welcome in ballet.”
T. Mychael Rambo, Actor, Writer, and Community organizer“St. Paul Ballet has and continues to demonstrate an appreciation and understanding for the ever-changing world around us and more specifically within the world of this amazing art form of ballet.
To that end, they have illuminated the importance of not only diversity, but of also inclusion, so that broader and larger audiences can begin to see themselves on stage; and in turn, embrace the richness, the depth and the ever-evolving state of American ballet…yes, indeed, St. Paul Ballet is on point!”
Dalton Outlaw, Owner, Social justice champion and entrepreneur“I remember the first day I met SPB’s leadership team and hoped that they would become a collaborator in the vision to serve the community. As I reflect on the performances, crossover classes, countless meetings and panels that I have shared with SPB, I can’t be more proud and excited to continue to grow with such an innovative, influential and welcoming organization going into 2019.”